- Contact Heirs Assistant Estate Sales & Clean-Up
Susan Dieter-Martin - (810) 300-0841
Michael Martin - (248) 376-1915
Contact Us Form
- Make an appointment for a no obligation consultation, estimate, and determination .
- Heirs Assistant will provide an estimate based on the selected services only.
- Call Heirs Assistant to schedule a sale or service.
- We will provide you with a contract for services that is tailored to suit your needs.
(Example of the Contract for Estate Sale Services)
- Once the contract is signed by both parties Heirs Assistant will begin organizing for the sale a
minimum of two weeks prior to the scheduled sale date.
- We will then take photographs and advertise for the sale; Minimum of two online sites and the
local paper. There will be a minimum requirement of one week exposure for every sale.
- We will price the sale, organize the items, and do any additional research needed to maximize the
proceeds of the sale.
- Heirs Assistant will conduct the sale at the agreed upon date and time.
- We will remove tables and all equipment brought to the sale after closing on the last day of the sale.
- Heirs Assistant will then provide a written account of all proceeds and disburse the principle as stated
in the contract.